Is Spam Declining?An interesting question has been posed to CMS technicians over the past few weeks.... "Are spam volumes declining"?
The answer of course is "NO". So what is happening?
Apparently somes XE-Filter sites are reporting a reduction in their spam filtering rates and spam volumes. So where is the spam going?
It took a little research but CMS technicians now believe that sophisticated spammers, monitoring their spamming success rates have noticed that certain IP addresses are not worth their time and resources. And so, they are de-listing these IP addresses.
CMS folks believe that XE-Filter, with many sites filtering over 95% of all incoming mail before it ever reaches a mail server, is apparently both getting noticed and getting ignored by large spammers.
So the recipe is quite simple...
- Add XE-Filter, highly effective with four layers of email protection
- Prevent unwanted email from ever reaching your email servers
- Get the attention of large, sophisticated spammers
- Get ignored by large sophisticated spammers.
- Only get the email you want.